Our Core Values
- Pr 10:9 - He who walks with integrity walks securely, But he who perverts his ways will become known.
- We will be honest and truthful, even when it hurts. We will allow no cracks in our character.
- 2 Chr 19:9 - "And he commanded them, saying, "Thus you shall act in the fear of the Lord, faithfully and with a loyal heart."
- We will be loyal and faithful to God, His church, our leaders, and to each other. This is a covenant issue.
- Acts 15:4 - And when they had come to Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders; and they reported all things that God had done with them.
- We will be accountable to leadership and to each other. To thrive in vision, we must be committed to being submitted. Vision requires covering.
- Accountability builds character and prevents many bad decisions.
- Col 3:23-24 - And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
- We will strive to have an "excellent spirit" (Dan 6:3) in all we do. With the right perspective, excellence brings honor to God.
- We recognize that both integrity AND skill is needed for effective leadership: "So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them by the skillfulness of his hands." (Ps 78:72)
5. Intentional Growth
- 2 Tim 2:15 - Be diligent ("study", KJV) to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- We will decide to grow daily. Growth is a decision. We will strive for continual improvement in all areas.
- Jam 1:21-22 - Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. 22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
- We will demonstrate an absolute commitment to Christ and His Word at all times.
- Being obedient and in the will of God is the definition of success!