Whew....what a season. You know, I knew the battle for the Truth of Christ and His Word would be fierce, but wow. Anyhoo...
GOD IS GREAT!!!!
My rest time is coming to an end and the work looms. I've actually learned quite a bit during the last several weeks. In no particular order....
1. Truth Matters. It matters to God and it should matter to us.
2. Life is short. We really should spend more time on the most important things...the stuff that matters for eternity. We should also see the honor in hospitality and serving others.
3. Love is critical. We must really really strive to love Christ as others as hard as we can every single day.
4. Scripture really is sufficient!
5. I talk too much. I have to learn to shut up sometimes. LOL
6. Our children are worth the fight. Bring it on devil.
7. Our vision process works. It truly was God-given. We just have to do it.
8. People are really hurting. We must go after every single lost soul we can and give them the Gospel.
9. Loss is a part of this journey. Don't fear it; lean into God more when it happens.
10. I need to get in shape. Exercise and health is really important if we are to do all that God wants us to do.