As I mentioned today, we are fasting for one week for healing throughout our congregation....starting on Monday Feb 20 and ending Sunday 26th after service. The goal is to separate ourselves a bit for worldly pursuits, and ask God for...
1. Healing for 5-year old Yulissa Epting, at CHKD with a serious blood disorder.
2. Healing for all the children in PICUs everywhere, and in our congregation.
3. Healing for our community.
4. Healing for our marriages and singles, especially as they disciple their children.
5. Healing for CRCC members' finances, and for jobs for the unemployed.
We can always trust in the sovereign power and decisions of our God, yet we also have the privilege of laying our petitions before Him.