Happy New Year friends!! :) :)
Here are a few things I'm thanking God for and praying for in 2013. Do you have any?
- Thanking God for my family, for a roof over my head, food to eat, and reasonable health.
- Praying to be a better leader of our family worship and teaching times, and a better personal evangelist.
- Thanking the Lord for my church family. What incredible, humble, loving people! :)
- Praying for our church and its protection against the hand of the enemy. The attacks were relentless over the last two years.
- Thanking the Lord for the understanding He has graciously given us of His Word.
- Praying for the homeschool movement. Homeschooling is going to grow rapidly, and face the attacks that come with that.
- Thanking the Lord for the lives saved and people baptized in 2013!
- Praying that CRCC connects the "vision" dots and sets their minds to the work of making disciples this year.
- Thanking the Lord for America.
- Praying that our Nation repents.
And Praying for the Vision of CRCC!!!
Suggested reads/re-reads/skims during our 21 Day Fast to help you pray and connect or reconnect the dots:
• Reaching: Stop Dating the Church by Joshua Harris and CRCC Website Vision links
• Teaching: Turning the Ship by Dustin Guidry; Family-Driven Faith, Voddie Baucham
• Releasing: The School of Biblical Evangelism by Ray Comfort and Radical by David Platt
May the Lord bless this simple, relational, attempt to facilitate discipleship through preaching, teaching, and sacraments on the Lord's Day, care group accountability, family worship, stewardship, personal evangelism, and humble service to widows, orphans, and the poor.